AMAZFIT CALLING WATCH
Classic model-39g (without strap)
1. The Amazfit GTR 2 adopts a new design concept. The product has no obvious border on the front, bringing a “borderless” visual experience.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or app.
3. The 24-hour heart rate detection feature requires the user to set and turn on the “heart health detection” feature; the 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the app, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; this feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. The detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
4. SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could lead to dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. The measurement data is intended for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Additionally, data accuracy will be affected if the sensor area makes contact with skin that is tattooed, pigmented or deep-toned. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
5. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI™ score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
6. Sleep monitoring: can record evening sleep and naps. When it detects that the wearer is asleep between midnight and 6AM, the sleep time between 6PM of the previous day and 11AM can be recorded as night sleep time; sleep between 11AM and 6PM lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
7. Rapid eye movement period: The rapid eye movement period, also known as REM, is the basis for the normal biological rhythm and life-sustaining of mammals. It accounts for about 20%-25% of the entire night’s sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement and low frequency mixing. Frequency brain electrical activity, muscle tension relaxation. The rapid eye movement phase is the sleep phase related to dreams in the sleep cycle.
8. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit GTR 2 is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: SHES200701427701. Genuine leather or leather straps cannot be worn for swimming. If you need to wear it for swimming, please change to a silicone strap. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capability, the lab condition 50 meters water-resistant test is only for reference. The picture shows the effect of the product, the actual use is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.
9. The minimum battery capacity is 460 mAh, and the typical value is 471 mAh. Daily use mode for 14 days: turn on the voice assistant function / wear all day / heart rate always on / sleep monitoring, Bluetooth talk for 30 minutes / week, connect earphone music for 30 minutes / week, exercise three times a week, each time you turn on GPS for 30 minutes, raise the wrist to light up the screen 30 times/day, 150 message pushes/day, blood-oxygen detection 2 times/day. Basic watch mode 38 days: turn off the phone’s Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, only raise the wrist to brighten the screen 100 times. GPS continuous working time 48 hours: turn on GPS to record exercise tracks and turn on heart rate monitoring. Continuous Bluetooth call for 10 hours: connect the watch to the mobile phone and use the watch to make Bluetooth calls.
The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
10. The maximum storage space for music is 3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.
11. Amazfit PowerBuds wireless headphones need to be purchased separately.
12. Offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
13. The automatic lock feature needs to be set manually in the watch settings.
14. This product is not a medical device.
15. The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
16. The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product’s actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
17. To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
18. The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.