Amazfit Bip U Pro
Amazfit Bip U Pro
With Blood Oxygen Monitor (Spo2) | Alexa | GPS
1.43” HD Large Color Screen | Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
5 ATM Water-resistant | 60+ Sports Modes, with High-precision GPS1
Amazon Alexa Built-in2 | Geomagnetic sensor (electronic compass)
|Manufacturer||Amazfit, Anhui Huami Information Technology Co., Ltd, Room 1201, Building A4, National Animation Industry Base, No. 800 Wangjiang West Road,|
|Model Name||Bip U Pro|
|Product Dimensions||4.1 x 3.6 x 1.1 cm; 4 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Operating System||WatchOS 2, WatchOS 1, WatchOS 4, WatchOS 3, WatchOS 5|
|Mounting Hardware||Smart watch, charging base, user maunal|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Standing screen display size||1.43 Inches|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||4 g|
Amazon Alexa set-up instructions: Enter your Amazon account and password in Zepp APP under “Profile” -> “Add accounts” -> “Amazon” -> “Click Authorization”. After successful authorization, you can use Alexa by using a right slide gesture on the watch face page of the smart band.
Features Amazon Alexa support as below：
|Smart home commands||“Alexa, turn on the living room lights.”|
|Alarms and Timers||“Alexa, set a two-minute timer”|
|Reminders||“Alexa, set a reminder to email John in 20 minutes”|
|Lists||“Alexa, add eggs to my shopping list.”|
|Weather||“Alexa, what is the weather?”|
|Search||“Alexa, where is the nearest Starbucks?”|
|Translation||“Alexa, how do you say Hello in French?”|
|Information||“Alexa, what is the capital of Germany?”|
|Q&A||“Alexa, what’s up?”
“Alexa, how are you doing?”
How to upgrade your Amazfit Bip U Pro with Alexa built-in?
Amazon Alexa is available with an OTA (over-the-air) upgrade. Once the version with Alexa Built-in is released, open the Zepp App and click your band name in “My devices” under “Profile” page, and then your Amazfit Band 5 will be upgraded.
Alexa is not available for Zepp accounts originally registered from WeChat
1. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
2. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
3. Only Amazfit Bip U Pro has built-in GPS; Amazfit Bip U supports connection with mobile phone GPS. Sports modes include: Ballet, Belly dance, Square dance, Street dance, Ballroom dance, Zumba, Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, BMX, Core training, Rowing machine, Mixed aerobics, Strength training, Stretching, Stair-climbing machine, Pilates, Flexibility training, Indoor fitness, Stair stepper, Step training, Gymnastics, Elliptical, Yoga, Free training, Hunting, Fishing, Roller skating, Sailing, Skateboarding, Pool swimming, Open water swimming (Amazfit Pro only), Curling, Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Basketball, Softball, Gate ball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Handball, Badminton, Fencing, Karate, Boxing, Judo, Wrestling, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Martial arts, Kickboxing, Archery, Equestrianism, Jumping rope.
4. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
5. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 50+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
6. Only the two built-in faces support customizable modular.
7. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep. Only naps that exceed 20 minutes can be monitored.
8. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
9. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal physiological data, it’s converted into an intuitive PAI value using an algorithm to help you understand your physical condition without relying on single data. According to the HUNT Fitness Study research results, keeping your PAI value above 100 reduces the risk of death by cardiovascular disease and increases life expectancy. HUNT Fitness Study: This study, a sub-project of the HUNT study, was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from the Medical School of Norwegian University of Science and Technology. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.